Do Any of These Feel Familiar?
- Same Dating Scene
- Lack of Connection
- Relationship Issues
- Lack of Real Friends
- Tired of the Same Routine
Learning To Dance Will Change Your Life!
- You DON'T have two left feet!
- You DO have rhythm!
- You CAN meet new people, make new friends and feel apart of a community that cares!
- You CAN express yourself through dance!
- You CAN leave your problems behind in the moment!
- You CAN be more confident!
- You CAN feel comfortable dancing at a party, event or nightclub!
- You CAN learn to dance and ...
- Dance WILL make your life better!
Why Dance with Us?
Because we understand, we care and we are here to help! We believe there is a dancer inside of everyone, including YOU. We used to be you and know exactly how you feel, what it takes to start, grow, and succeed in dancing. We are The Beginner Experts so if you are ready to give it a try, do something different, meet new people, leave your problems behind and enjoy all the other benefits of dancing then we are here to help you make your goals a reality!
3 Easy Steps To Start!
In all of our classes you never need a partner! We all take turns learning with each other unless you came with someone and prefer to stay with that person. So you can bring your friends or come by yourself! You can even take Intro Classes to check things out first. We have options for you of taking a class in person (Group or Private Lesson) or online in the comfort of your own home. (Zoom or On-Demand)
Select A Course!
Choose Bachata, Salsa or Fitness in either in person classes or classes online and purchase.
Schedule Your Classes!
Check your email confirmation for the link to schedule your desired classes.
Reach Your Goals!
With a little time, dedication and consistency you will realize your transformation!
Two Intro Classes - $30
See if you like it before enrolling in the 12 week course.
Level 1 - $80 month
Get started in our 12 Week Beginner Course.
Level 2 - $80 month
Have a foundation? Enjoy a 12 week Intermediate Course.
Accelerated Bachata - $240 month
In depth, 12 Week semi-privates for all levels.
1-On-1 Coaching - $90 per session
Get the exact help you need in a private setting from both of us.
Let's Talk Bonuses!
What else do I get to help me?
When you enroll in any of our 12 Week Programs you will receive access to our Music Playlist. Not just any playlist, these are specifically chosen songs to practice to as well as timing essentials to make sure you develop your ear for the music. Plus it's free music!
When you purchase any of our 12 Week Programs you gain membership to our private Facebook and WhatsApp groups! There you can connect with fellow students, exchange ideas, motivate each other and review the class videos for practice to make sure you continue to make progress!
Select Your Course!
Bachata is the perfect starting class for both complete beginners and seasoned dancers. Bachata is fun and engaging with deep historical roots and simple steps with hip/lower body movements. Wow your friends at your next dance party or night out!
Who doesn't love Salsa? Salsa, through its engaging music and fun moves, raises the spirits and deepens connections. No more standing around watching others have fun. From beginner to advanced, get your Salsa on! New York Style Salsa On2 shines, partnering, technique and more!
Fitness 4 Dancers
Don't dance to be fit, improve your fitness so you can dance! (Even better!) Whichever way you look at it, dance is both art and a sport. Our fitness program is designed carefully by dancers for dancers and targets some of the most problem areas of the body!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Classes Like?
Do I Need A Dance Partner?
What I Should I Wear?
What If I Miss A Class?
Where Are You Located?
Still On The Fence?
We understand! We said NO many times before taking our first class. Remember to check out the free download (at the top), the Frequently Asked Questions (above) or simply contact us.
Learning to dance has changed our lives for the better and we have no doubt it will do the same for you. It's the reason we started our company... to help others! We can't wait to meet you and help you on your journey. Just give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99% in class. We've got you!
"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." – Suzy Kassem